rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A)
Christine Feehan
Leopard's Fury (A Leopard Novel)
Christine Feehan
Embrace The Night - Caris Roane

Book 5 centers around Mastyr vampire Jude and the human Hannah. I liked this installment.  It was predictable and had the usual blood rose traits, but I enjoyed Jude and Hannah.  The plot moved smoothly and quickly.  It was an easy and enjoyable read.  Jude lost his wife and daughter about 100 years or so ago, and since then he has made the decision to not get involved with any woman in any sort of long term relationship. Hannah is a human woman who runs a bar and grew up around Realm Folk and Jude in particular. They have been friends the whole time and so they go into the change in their relationship with a bit of doubt about whether they should change their status.  Jude began hanging out more and more in Hannah's bar and Hannah is running Jude's communication center that has tied all of the parts of the realms together.  As they hangout, more and more, Hannah's blood rose status awakens and she and Jude begin to find each other more and more attractive. They ignore their new attraction at first, but after a night where Jude is attacked outside Hannah's bar and she comes to the rescue, they have an explosive night together.  Once they give in to their attraction things move quickly.  Hannah struggles with the fact that she doesn't want a relationship and doesn't want to change her way of life, but she can't resist Jude.  She has loved him for a while, first as a friend and then as the man she loved.  Jude doesn't want to get too close to Hannah but he also can't resist her.

Margetta is up to her usual antics, but Hannah has a special and rare realm gift that helps her stand up and protect Jude from her.  At the end of the conflict, Hannah and Jude are forced to acknowledge their love for each other and what they want together.  When they bond, Jude is given the ability to fight Margetta and they succeed in yet another large battle against her and her Invictus pairs. I enjoyed their story and I look forward to book 6 :-)

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review.***