rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Dark Swan
Gena Showalter
Soul Scorched - Donna Grant

Donna Grant really knows how to tell a story.  They are always filled with passion, tense emotional moments, heartache (that is always rectified), and adventure.  Book 6 in the Dark Kings series is no different, it has all of those attributes and more.  Warrick was a fun character, the loner who hated to talk to people, but is fascinated about all things human, opens up and finds that there is one person he does like to spend time with and talk to, Darcy.  Darcy is a Druid who can touch Dragon Magic, and she releases some of Ulrics magic. Their story has a lot of passion, adventure, and a battle between the Dark and Warrick. I enjoyed this installment, as I do all of the others, though I think I would have to say that Rhys and Lily are still my favorite couple. Now I just have to wait for the next installment to be released :-(