rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Hard Breaker: A Beauty and Beast Novel (Gargoyles Series)
Christine Warren
— feeling amazing
A Rogue by Any Other Name - Sarah MacLean

I was in emotional turmoil from start to finish. I wanted to cry for Penelope and rail at Michael. This was one of those books that I had to stop several times to have conversations (arguments)  in my head as Penelope to Michael. He was quite frustrating at times. It was a very enjoyable story and had a very enjoyable ending. I loved how she won in the end, that her strength and love wore him down until he finally realized that she mattered more then vengeance. The character development was well written and the characters were strong and complex. The series definitely sucks you in and hooks you rather quickly. I am always a bit leery of trying a new author out because I already have so many other authors I follow and enjoy that there just isn't enough time in the week, month, or year to get to all of the delicious books! But I am happy I picked this book up and I enjoyed the author's style and characterization. I look forward to reading more from this series.