rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Leopard's Fury (A Leopard Novel)
Christine Feehan
Darling Beast - Elizabeth Hoyt

This story was sweet.  Apollo was blunt and straightforward about what he wanted almost from the beginning of his relationship with Lily. I enjoyed watching how Indio and Lily help heal him and help him live again.  The conflict at times was a bit weak, the villain wasn't a strong enough character, Apollo easily beats him, once he knows who his villain is.  There were some fun interactions between Lily and Apollo, especially at the house party when she comes to realize his true identity and doesn't think a relationship with each other will work. I think how Apollo handles that scene in her bedroom at the house party was perfectly crafted. This wasn't my favorite in the series, but it was a sweet story and I liked seeing how Apollo finds both love and justice after being wrongly accused of murder and madness.