rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Bound to a Spy: An All the Queen's Spies Novel
Sharon Cullen
Smoldering Hunger: A Dark Kings Novel - Donna Grant

Donna Grant always knows how to please the reader. Her characters are fascinating and well developed, and her plot and conflict is always riveting and enjoyable. This installment of the Dark Kings was passion filled from page one, literally. Sophie and Darius are intensely attracted to each other and they can't be in the same room without touching and kissing each other.  I enjoyed the story and the conflict with Ulric and the Dark is heating up. The Reapers are making more of an appearance and Rhi and Balladyn's relationship takes a new turn. Grant teased the reader with whom Rhi's Dragon King might be, but a name is never revealed (tease!). The cliffhanger at the end was a nice surprise and hopefully is a good omen. I'm not sure who I want Rhi to end up with though; her King, Balladyn, or her Reaper watcher. I look forward to seeing what is in store next.