rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Hard Breaker: A Beauty and Beast Novel (Gargoyles Series)
Christine Warren
Awakened (Eternal Guardians Book 8) - Elisabeth Naughton

Damon is a sex slave for Aphrodite; that is all he knows, but he does wonder if there is something more to life. Elysia does not want to be bound into a political marriage so she runs away, only to be captured by the Sirens and thrown into their training program. Her memory is wiped and she finds herself on the island of Pandora.  She rescues Damon, who is one of the trainers whose role on Pandora was to be "rescued" by the recruit. From the moment they meet there is chemistry, and they go on an adventure where he discovers she is getting her memory back a lot quicker than she should be, and she discovers that he is Aphrodite's play thing and one of the seduction trainers and possibly played on her emotions.  Once on Olympus, Damon works to place himself as her seduction trainer and sees that she is really bad at being a warrior.  He also discovers that she hates him and sees him only as a whore.  She later strives to win him back and they escape Olympus.  They inevitably find themselves in Argolea and they now have to win her parents' approval. They mate secretly, they fight to be together, and prove that he is not a spy.  This installment was really good.  I enjoyed their story, I LOVED the surprises with Damon, and the plot line from beginning to end was entertaining and never became dull. Their love story, her belief in him, and his love for her was beautiful.  I am looking forward to the next story in the Eternal Guardians saga.