rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Rose Red Bride
Claire Delacroix
Shadows Strike (Immortal Guardians) - Dianne Duvall

The action in this one started from page one and didn't stop until the very end.  It was fast paced, entertaining, and the two main characters were awesome together.  Heather Lane has been dreaming of vampires and one warrior for the past year.  The dream is always the same; she is in a field by her home and at 5;49 a.m. she hears a noise and stands up.  As she watches the woods vampires emerge with one dark dressed warrior in the middle battling them.  He yells at her to shoot them and as she does she wakes up.  Since the dreams began, she has gone to that field at that time to see what would happen, never actually believing that vampires were going to come fighting into her back yard.  One night it all comes to pass and she meets Ethan.  From the get-go their chemistry and banter are awesome.  It is so obvious they are the perfect fit for each other. A few weeks later he comes back to her because he can't stop thinking about her, and when he does a ton of vampires attack.  They fight together and she saves his life.  From that moment on, there is no going back for her.  She wants to be with Ethan and Ethan will fight to the death to protect her from their enemies.

I absolutely loved this one!  I can't praise the two characters and their chemistry enough.  And the epic battles in the end are monumental and exciting.  Things are really ramping up in the world of the Immortal Guardians. The enemy Other is identified and a new ally steps forward.   I can't wait for the next installment!!