rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Hard Breaker: A Beauty and Beast Novel (Gargoyles Series)
Christine Warren
Fire Bound - Christine Feehan

The long anticipated book (at least for me) in the Sea Haven/Sisters of the Heart series was a delicious foray into fire filled passion. Once these two gave in to their passion for each other they just didn't quit. I can't tell you how many times they made love, but thankfully the plot line and conflicts were never lost amongst all of the steamy scenes. These two were made for each other and were the perfect match. I like how he didn't try to control her or tell her she couldn't seek out her revenge against those who killed her family. I loved how she strived to show him love and acceptance of who and what he was. I enjoyed the story. I won't spill the beans on the final plot elements, but I am glad the brothers are safe and hopefully free. I so am looking forward to the last book and I have already tried to hunt down details about it, but nothing has been posted yet which means a long wait. Boohoo. Anyway, it was a great read, even with all of the steamy sex that seemed to happen in every chapter (though that is probably an exaggeration). Unlike Feehan's Cat's Lair where it got to the point where I had to skip pages to get past the sex scenes to get back to the story, this one didn't get to the point where I was like "enough is enough, get back to the story".