rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Bound to a Spy: An All the Queen's Spies Novel
Sharon Cullen
Stormswept - Sabrina Jeffries, Deborah Martin

This story was passionate, emotional, and intense at times.  I love romances that make you set the book down so you can have mental arguments with the characters or think of what the character should have said when confronted with an accusation.  (I hope I m not the only one who does that, lol) This one did that several times over.  I loved it.  I loved the characters, their storyline, and how she wins his love and trust in the end.  Poor Rhys, what he went through would have made anyone bitter and angry and Darcy knew just how to twist a tale so he believed Julianna was the one to have betrayed him on their wedding night.  Man, I hated Darcy and what he put his own sister through was just so wrong, but he got what he deserved in the end.  I loved their love story, their passion, the turmoil they go through, and everything else about this story.  I want this to be a series!  I know Evan has his own book, but there appears to only be to two books in this reissued "series".  I hope she has plans to revisit the series.