rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A)
Christine Feehan
Leopard's Fury (A Leopard Novel)
Christine Feehan
Lady, It's Cold Outside - Deb Marlowe

A very short, sweet, and innocent read. The couple was cute, fell in love in two days, and were engaged within a week of meeting each other, I think. This one had the curse of the novella, too short and too rushed. This is the first book by this author I have read and it makes me wonder if all of her romances are this innocent. The couple kissed but nothing else. He was an honorable and handsome man, a well-written male lead character and I liked him. She was an outspoken, jump-in-with-both-feet-and-speak-her-mind kind of woman. She knew what she wanted and went for it. There was action in the sense of dealing with a boy almost being kidnapped and Baron Ellesworth riding to the rescue. There was Glenna's uncle who believed Baron Ellesworth was too impoverished to deserve her hand in marriage and told him to stand aside and "do right by the girl". But love wins in the end, aided of course with an outspoken and independent grandmother wanting to stand up for the man who saved her grandson, and for the woman who took her grandson in when he was stranded at their inn on their way to Danby. Cute read, but I needed more passion.

Copy gifted in exchange for an honest review.