rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Hard Breaker: A Beauty and Beast Novel (Gargoyles Series)
Christine Warren
Out of Control (The Sentinels) - Alexandra Ivy

This was an interesting story. The characters were developed, Angela more so than Niko. The plot was ok. The villain was decent. The story concept had appeal, but I think this novella just left me with an"it was ok" kind of feeling. I'm going to read book one next so I hope it gets better when it is a full novel. Everything was just kind of glanced over. The fact that there is a bond that can form was hinted at but not explained or explored. Angela dealing with the sense of a betrayal by Niko was a nice touch for the plot line and struggle between the two main characters. I don't hate it which is why it is getting more than 1 or 2 stars. It was published after book one even though it is #0.5 in the series. I'm thinking I could have skipped it and not missed much, but I'm a stickler for reading in order.