rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12)
Alexandra Ivy
Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A)
Christine Feehan
Darkness Eternal (Guardians of Eternity) - Alexandra Ivy

A quick paced short story that did deal with the novella curse to a certain point. They fell in love quickly but their situation (thrown into hell together running from her psychotic dead vampire twin sister) made me ok with how quickly they came together. That situation made their explosive passion believable and the fact that we are dealing with a vampire who can recognize his mate from almost the moment they meet justifies the relationships fast progression. With that said he wasn't anxious to embrace her as a mate at first. He had been cursed by a jinn (the same jinn that Kata was forced to be with 200 years before that allowed her to have her daughter Laylah).  He didn't want to risk her but she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. After being imprisoned by her evil twin for centuries she was ready to seize her happiness and not let someone else make the decision for her. It was enjoyable. I finished it in a few hours.