rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Bound to a Spy: An All the Queen's Spies Novel
Sharon Cullen
Midnight's Kiss (A Novel of the Elder Races) - Thea Harrison

Julian and Melly have always been explosive when in each other's presence, but when she is kidnapped by his enemies he sets aside his anger and hatred for what she did to him 20 years ago and goes to her rescue, willingly becoming Justine's prisoner. Melly truly doesn't think that Julian will raise a single finger to save her, not when he still believes she cheated on him all those years ago, but she is shocked that not only does he come to her aid but he also willingly sacrifices himself to protect her. Thrust together against their will and set up in one life or death situation after another brings these two lovers back together quite explosively. Neither has stopped loving the other, which has led to quite a few heated and nasty fights with things said to hurt the other. But these two can't stay away from each other once they are back together. While together they escape Justine's little death trap, give in to their explosive passions for one another, and discover the truth behind what happened 20 years ago that tore these two lovers apart. As they race to stop a coup at Evenfall, they both come to realize that their love is worth so much more than being a king and a famous actress. This one was very enjoyable. I loved watching Julian and Melly heal wounds to their hearts and come to see that their love is worth fighting for.