rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Bound to a Spy: An All the Queen's Spies Novel
Sharon Cullen
Winterblaze - Kristen Callihan

Book three picks up several months after Moonglow.  Winston Lane has left his wife after he was attacked by a werewolf and her secrets were revealed.  Poppy, believes that she has lost the man she loves due to her duty to the SOS, but will not stop her from going to his aid when a missive threatens his life. Once back together, they air out their hurt feelings, the feelings of betrayal, and she reveals everything else.  A demon has come to take Winston's life and she will not let her secret life or duties jeopardize his safety, even if it rubs him the wrong way.  He is a man, he believes that she shouldn't be the one protecting him, but it is clear that she is far stronger and more powerful than he ever imagined.  It doesn't stop him though from trying to protect her and their unborn child. Once the demon arrives, it comes to light that Poppy wasn't the only one to keep secrets, and they must partner up to save not only Winston's soul, but that of their child, from the demon's clutches. They are well matched, even with him being human, and they work together to solve the mystery of Moira Darling and how to beat a demon that can survive almost everything (including being beheaded and frozen then shattered into tiny pieces). I enjoyed their story, but I think I liked Ian and Daisy's story more. It was faced paced, well developed, passionate, and full of several plot twists I didn't see coming.  It was a fun read.