rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Bound to a Spy: An All the Queen's Spies Novel
Sharon Cullen
Evernight - Kristen Callihan

Delicious, evocative, witty, passionate, and beautifully well-crafted story. Love it. This installment has the best witty banter between the two main characters. I loved watching them spar with each other. There were quick back and forth moments that made me smile and laugh. Callihan surpassed the other books in the dialogue between the two main characters alone, but through the conflict and the heart-wrenching conclusion and their sacrifice at the end, just made this SO good to read. I mean, damn it was awesome! I think the series just gets better. There are only two books left and I can't wait to dive into them. Adam and Sin still have to find their happy ending and the addition of the Fae as the villains' ups the anti. No more are we dealing with just demons or angels but now the Fae and they are not the good kind of Fae either.  The series has a great blend of history and paranormal elements that come together to make an enjoyable story and a world to get engrossed into.