rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A)
Christine Feehan
Leopard's Fury (A Leopard Novel)
Christine Feehan
Legacy of Lies (Hell's Valley) - Jillian David I'm not much into western romances. In fact, I have never read one because the sub-genre doesn't appeal to me. But Jillian David reached out to me and asked if I would read her book, and when I read the blurb it sounded appealing so I took a gamble. Man, did it pay off! I couldn't put this book down. The characters were strong and well-crafted. The plot was clearly defined and easy to follow. And the conflicts were gripping and kept me turning the page. Sara and Garrison were passionate and strong main characters. I loved the story and will definitely pick up other books in this series as they become available. It was a nice blend of paranormal romance set in the Wyoming country. I do recommend it, even if you don't like western themed romance. Garrison is the kind of cowboy rancher that steams up the page and leaves you begging for more. I loved it and I loved how the story unfolded. Great read.