rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12)
Alexandra Ivy
Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A)
Christine Feehan
Justice Ascending (The Scorpius Syndrome) - Rebecca Zanetti Man this series just gets better and better. Loved it. Passionate. Powerful. Dark. Emotional. Action filled suspense. It has everything. Sami is a Vanguard lieutenant with secrets. She knows where the Bunker is; the Bunker they have been searching for ever since Lynn came to Vanguard territory. Tace is the Texas charmer turned dark soldier ever since he was infected with Scorpius. Both have been attracted to each other from the moment they met, though both have hidden it well. Sami doesn't want to risk her secrets being revealed and is afraid that if she gets involved with Tace, it will make the inevitable truth hurt more. Tace hides his feelings because he has no feelings, not since the infection. He is Dark, cold, and violent. Where before he would have hesitated to kill someone, now he doesn't flinch from the act. Where before he knew right from wrong and where that line lay, now he doesn't. He knows it exists but doesn't know where the line lies anymore and fears he doesn't care to try. He fears he would hurt her. But when they are sent into Merc territory on a goodwill mission, they both stop fighting their attraction for just one promised night. Once back home, they try to go on as if nothing happened, though everyone suspects they are either together or will get together soon. There are lots of battles, post-apocalyptic LA scenes described vividly, explosions, gun battles, new partners and old enemies, and the Bunker is finally revealed. The only question that lies unanswered is whether the cure for Scorpius lies within its files. It was so good. Loved it.