rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Once Upon a Rose (La Vie en Roses Book 1)
Laura Florand
A Bit of Bite - Cynthia Eden 100 pages of a fast-paced thriller where the human sheriff in town must discover who is killing humans and who ends up trying to kill her twice. Along for the ride is the werewolf Alpha, Julian, who has bided his time until he could claim the human sheriff for his own. Ever since their one night of passion, and her subsequent leaving him high and dry afterward, he hasn't forgotten her or given up on claiming her for his own. When someone tries to kill her he sets out to protect and claim her and destroy her enemies. It is quick, the antagonist isn't obvious until the very end, and the true culprit of the killings and the spreading of rumors about the Bloodmoon is revealed in a charged climactic finish. I enjoyed it, being they had a previous history before this book takes place, the briefness of the relationship didn't detract from the story. I did like the alpha a lot and his presence on the page was clear and passionate.