rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Bound to a Spy: An All the Queen's Spies Novel
Sharon Cullen
Better Off Undead (Blood and Moonlight Book 2) - Cynthia Eden Book two sees Jane hunting for a werewolf on a rampage through a New Orleans cemetery. Werewolf alpha, Aiden, is trying to protect the woman he loves and to prevent her from becoming a vampire. They both fear that when it happens they will go from lovers to enemies. A very old vampire comes to town in the name of peace to help Jane with her inevitable change. Secrets still lay between the two lovers and the secrets risk pulling them apart when they really need to be tightening their defenses. The villain in this one is a newly transitioned alpha wolf that they both have to stop from tearing humans apart. Book two was good though it was missing a bit of the emotional tension book one, Bite the Dust, had and when she does transition it isn't as tense as it could have been.