rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Bound to a Spy: An All the Queen's Spies Novel
Sharon Cullen
Lion Eyes -  Jennifer Ashley Bree is a shifter groupie new to the Austin Texas area and she is out trying to find a new place where she can belong, a place she can hang with people with similar interests, what she doesn't expect to have a shifter barrel into her truck and getting shot at by shifter hunters. Seamus is an uncollared shifter who is on the run and is responsible to people who are depending on him to keep them safe. He can't remember anything from the fight he finds himself at or the dead humans that are torn up at his feet, but he does know that if he doesn't get out of there fast then he won't be protecting anyone. What he doesn't expect is to end up in the truck of a cute shifter groupie that keeps surprising him with her strength and selflessness. When the Morrissey's and their trackers show up at Bree's home shortly followed by cops, he knows he has to get out of there, even if leaving Bree is getting harder and harder to contemplate. All ends well, the murderer is captured, and all involved find a home in the Austin Shiftertown. It is always fun to return to the Shiftertown and this one was enjoyable. It did have to curse of the novella--they fell in love in like 2 days, but this time I was fine with that. I mean shifters are supposed to have some sort of instinct that knows their mate when they meet them and Bree and Seamus were just cute and sweet together.