rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12)
Alexandra Ivy
Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A)
Christine Feehan
Dark Alpha's Lover - Donna Grant

Fintan is the focus of the next Reaper book and he is the Reaper with snow white hair and white eyes rimmed in red. We find out his backstory as a dark Fae before he is betrayed and killed and why he is the only dark Fae with pure white hair and eyes that are almost all white. He doesn't feel. He doesn't let emotions out, not since his death, until he sets eyes on Cat. Catriona Hayes comes from a family thrice blessed by Fae visits, except, unlike her family members she has no magic. Tragedy has also befallen her too many times to count and she expects her death will be next. When she spies Fintan killing a dark Fae, instead of fearing him she is drawn to him and him to her. She is full of courage and agrees to help Fintan trap Bran when he sheds light on the fact that it was Bran who murdered her siblings. They partner up but what they don't expect is the well-formed plan Bran has set for Cat and how he plans to get her to agree to help him. When Fintan believes she has betrayed him she faces Bran alone but Bran's ultimate plan continues to have surprises that neither see coming. I love the Reaper series. It is definitely unfolding and the plot is developing well. I like Fintan and his back story and Cat was a perfect match for what he needed in a partner. Overall, very entertaining adventure and love story.