rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Hard Breaker: A Beauty and Beast Novel (Gargoyles Series)
Christine Warren
Never Trust a Pirate (Playful Brides) - Valerie Bowman

This was a fun and entertaining adventure.  Both have secrets they cannot share. She is sent into the home of Cade Cavendish's brother in order to spy on Cade. Cade is in London on a mission of revenge and he plays up the "black sheep of the family" persona so that no one figures out his true purpose, not even his brother knows his mission.  Danielle mistakes Cade for Lord Cavendish when she sees him, drunk and heading into the wrong room.  She goes to help him and ends up on his lap just as the real Lord Cavendish and Lady Cavendish come to the door.  From then on, the attraction builds between the two.  Cade loves her open and independent nature and how she speaks her mind and flirts with him.  Danielle enjoys their interactions and talks and she finds herself falling for her mark.  Their attraction builds up to the point that she leaves him after they share a very romantic dance in her room.  She has a new mission, to hunt down the man who killed her father.  Cade gets word about the man who tortured his brother is leaving London and he races to catch him.  I don't want to spoil anything but when they reunite, man it was wonderful to watch.  I enjoyed their adventure and the characters are strong and the plot is entertaining.  This was the first book that I have read

This was the first book that I have read by this author and I think I will definitely go back and read books 1-6 in the series.