rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Bound to a Spy: An All the Queen's Spies Novel
Sharon Cullen
Bound Together (A Sea Haven Novel) - Christine Feehan

The final chapter of the Sisters of the Heart series was everything I wanted in Blythe and Viktor's story and more. I loved it. It was passionate. The plot was strong. The conflict perfect. It was an emotional rollercoaster of an adventure. Blythe hasn't seen Viktor in five years. Not since the night he shot her stepfather and walked out on his wife without a backward glance, or so she thought. Viktor has been deep undercover trying to eliminate a major human trafficking leader and he is close to succeeding. He has never forgotten his wife, the one woman who saved him from his past and proved that he could love and find someone genuine who could love him in return. He looks forward to reuniting with her, but he does worry about his reception. Without giving anything away, the couple has a lot to work through, from trust to tragedy. His mission takes him to Sea Haven and while there on his mission he works to win back the only woman who can save him and this brothers and sisters from their very dark pasts. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Christine Feehan has left it open for another spin-off series, YAY, and so I hope she will be taking us back to Sea Haven in the future.  So good. I  recommend this one.  If you haven't read any of the series, or stopped because some were slow, I recommend reading this one for sure.  You will be missing some background, but Feehan does give some of that background during this story so it does make it readable alone.  Just heads up, all characters from the Sea Haven series and the Sisters of the Heart make appearances in this one.  The whole cast is back and working together.