rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A)
Christine Feehan
Leopard's Fury (A Leopard Novel)
Christine Feehan
The Most Dangerous Duke in London (Decadent Dukes Society) - Madeline Hunter

This is the first book by Madeline hunter that I have read. I got it as part of the review team for Sabrina Jeffries, Ava Stone, Deb Marlowe, and now Madeline Hunter, so I didn't know what to expect. I was pleased with the story. Adam was a bit hard to get into as a male character. I knew he came back to London to seek revenge/justice for his dead father and I remember hearing him say something about using the proposal to Clara as a possible means to get that revenge. I knew, in the beginning, he wasn't that serious about a real relationship with her, but I am not sure when his scheming to get close to her in order to learn things turned into true feelings. Even his internal thoughts weren't always clear as to whether he was still using her or falling for her. When did his fake attentions turn into real ones? She was a strong female character and I liked her independence and spirit. Their story was enjoyable and passionate. The moment in his study where she learns that she has fallen in love with a man who might not be able to put the old hatred between their families aside to be with her poignant. How she stands up to her family to get him his truth at the end was also enjoyable to watch unfold. Overall, I did enjoy this story and will read more by this author.