rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12)
Alexandra Ivy
Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A)
Christine Feehan
Blaze - Donna Grant

I always love returning to the Dragon Kings world; throw in the warriors and druids, Rhi and Balladyn, and you have a great story. More hints are being dropped as to the true nature of Ulric and Rhi's Dragon King. He talked!! To Rhi when she was eavesdropping in on the mating ceremony at the end. So excited that he might be making more of an appearance. I am worried about Balladyn though; he really does love her, so I am not sure how DG will handle that triangle when it comes to a head. Anson and Devon were a cute couple and I enjoyed their adventure and love story. There were no gaps in the plot, no dry spells while reading, it flowed well from beginning to end, and kept me interested the whole time. But that is what I expect from a DG novel, they are never dull or unsatisfying. Love the world she has created.