rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Hard Breaker: A Beauty and Beast Novel (Gargoyles Series)
Christine Warren
A Vampire's Soft Embrace - Caris Roane

A new series by Caris Roane is the spin-off from her first Blood Rose series.  This one takes place after the last one and focuses on blood roses that have the ability to go back in time and the warriors that fall for them.  This first book was enjoyable, I liked the two main characters, they were strong and passionate on the page. The plot centers around the fact that Emily has loved Devyn for years, but his guilt toward's his brother's death and the fact that Emily was engaged to his twin brother, he cannot bring himself to give in to his own feelings for her.  So part of the conflict centers on Emily's battle to win Devyn and break him of his guilt.  The second part of the conflict focus on a mastyr vampire and a dark fae who have some how found a way to create Invictus pairs. Emily and Devyn have to team up to defeat this new enemy and along the way they find passion and love and Devyn is finally relieved of his guilt. It was a cute and enjoyable story.