rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Hard Breaker: A Beauty and Beast Novel (Gargoyles Series)
Christine Warren
Beauty and the Highland Beast: A Highland Fairy Tale - Lecia Cornwall

I received this book through the Heroes and Heartbreakers e-Book Club. It has been on my TBR list for some time and I thought this would be a cool way to get me to sit down and read it.  I loved it.  It had a good mix of passion, drama, high emotional tension, a villain you don't really see coming until the end, and two very strong lead characters.   I really liked Dair's character, he is tormented and definitely has beastly traits though he is a real man with real demons.  Fia is a sweet and very innocent woman, also scared and dealing with her insecurities when she meets Dair at Carraig Brigh.  Their story develops well and slowly, it isn't rushed, and it keeps you turning the pages.  Their passion and chemistry were wonderful to watch unfold and the ending was perfect.  There really isn't anything I didn't like about the story.  If you like a Beauty and the Beast type of story, then definitely give this one a try. I don't think you will be disappointed at all.