rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Rose Red Bride
Claire Delacroix
Born of Legend (The League: Nemesis Rising) - Sherrilyn Kenyon

This book was so full of adventure, humor, heartache, passion, and action. I loved finally getting to see Julien's story, and just like with Styxx, we didn't know the hell he was put through growing up and the hardships he had to overcome. This book was long, 836 pages to be exact, so unlike the others that seemed to go too quickly, this one took its time and told his story right. Ushara was a great partner for the scarred and distrusting Dagger aka Julien. Ushara and Julien's story was so passionate and the conflict and plot were so strong. I loved Julien as a character, he was so dynamic, complex, flawed, and lovable. He was such a humorous character with such dry witty sarcasm that I loved all of his dialogue; Kenyon did an excellent job giving him such a vivid personality on the page. The book is so full of great plot and conflict details. I definitely think the character development was the best part. They jumped off the pages and I'm glad that in the end, his birth family finally got to know some of the hell he had been put through and that the road to forgiveness and redemption was accomplished.  I loved the whole thing.