rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Leopard's Fury (A Leopard Novel)
Christine Feehan
The Mech Who Loved Me (The Blue Blood Conspiracy Book 2) - Bec McMaster

The next installment of Bec McMaster's London Steampunk series brings together a Mech who hates Blue Bloods and a Blue Blood who doesn't like drinking blood and is the most innocent and sweet woman Kincaid has ever met. I loved their chemistry and their adventure as they seek out the Sons of Gilead and a mysterious poison that can kill Blue Bloods. Along the way, Kincaid comes to re-evaluate his beliefs and Ava learns to trust a man that in a lot of ways is her complete opposite. Their passion, their love affair, their adventure, and the road they take in getting to know and love each other was both sweet and enticing. He brings out the naughty side of the virgin Ava and she brings out the softer and more compassionate side in Kincaid. Perfect match. The culmination at the end with the conflicts and plot were great; it kept you turning the page to see if they were going to survive to love another day or walk away from each other at the end of the case.  The story was great. I love it.