rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Dark Swan
Gena Showalter
Wild Cat (A Leopard Novel) - Christine Feehan

With any Leopard book you know you are going to get a lot of passion, intense males, and strong women. Ever since I met Elijah in Rachel and Rio's book, I knew his book would be intense and passionate. In the beginning, he really messed up with Siena, but he worked so hard to prove to her that the harsh things he did and said was not true and he didn't believe any of the cruel things he said. She was so fragile and she went through a lot in a 24-36 hour period and Elijah spends the rest of the book winning her over, protecting her, and frustrating her to no end. Their arguments were cute, I liked that she wouldn't curse and the way she sometimes spoke was formal. Every time she spoke that way Elijah had such a hard time not laughing. I enjoyed his book. It had the emotional tension that I love in a Feehan book with headstrong arrogant males and the woman that aren't willing to compromise what they expect from the men they love and are strong enough to stand up to their arrogant ways.