rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Scot Beds His Wife (Victorian Rebels)
Kerrigan Byrne
Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A) - Christine Feehan

The next installment of the Ghost Walkers was really good. After Spider Game, I did get a little worried about the series but this one puts my faith back into it being one of my favorite series. Bellisia and Ezekiel are great together, their chemistry was strong but didn't over power the reader. The conflicts were awesome, without spoiling anything some series stuff happens in this one that I think helped refresh the series. The plot line of the great protector, Ezekiel, who has spent his whole life protecting his brothers, finally has something for himself in Bellisia and she is definitely a strong partner for him.  She can fight along side him and stand up to his bossiness when she doesn't agree with something he says.  Their chemistry was sweet and passionate, but not over the top. Violet is the villain in this one and she is one nasty piece of work and poor Joe wants to save her so badly, it is sad to watch.  Anyway, it was a great read and a strong addition to the series.