rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Scot Beds His Wife (Victorian Rebels)
Kerrigan Byrne
Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark) - Kresley Cole

Oh my goodness, this one was so good. It was so hard to put it down. I loved the characters; Rune was such a strong male lead with such a dynamic personality and history, and Jo had so much spunk, attitude, and fire on the page. The plot was very strong and carried the reader through it all from beginning to end. The conflict wasn't some malevolent bad guy but rather how Rune's past colored his present and Jo's desire for companionship even in the face of a man who, on more than one occasion, told her he wouldn't be faithful. Her drive to protect her brother and then reunite with him also added a depth to her character that pulled the reader in. I loved how strong her personality was on the page and when the inevitable happened and she left Rune it was so heart wrenching. I really did worry that Rune wasn't going to see the error of his ways before it was way too late to salvage his relationship with his mate. There isn't anything I didn't like about this story. Loved it!