rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Scot Beds His Wife (Victorian Rebels)
Kerrigan Byrne
A Touch of Flame - Caris Roane

The next installment in the flame series was good. Their interactions were good though sometimes with how easily he accepted her witchness was a little weak I think.  If he believed that a witch killed his wife then I would have liked to see his dislike and distrust of them play more of a role in the conflict. There could have been more tension there with him having to come to terms with her being a witch. The plot was good and the conflict was strong, I just needed a stronger interaction between the characters and more of a conflict with what each of them was and her role in his past. There was great potential for high emotional tension when the truth of who killed his wife came out and they teased at it, but I would have loved for it to be drawn out more before he went to her rescue. I enjoyed it but I don't think this was a favorite of mine in the Flame series.