rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Rose Red Bride
Claire Delacroix
The Right Kind of Rogue (Playful Brides) - Valerie Bowman

I enjoyed Meg and Hart's story a lot.  There were great highs and lows in the emotional story of these two characters. The passion and suspense were intense at times, especially after they became engaged and then married. Man, I felt so sorry for Meg and I hated how Lucy went about trapping Hart into marriage with Meg. It had a strong plot and conflict that kept the reader engrossed. The characters were well developed and the development of the relationship moved steadily and had bumps along the way that kept the reader emotionally connected to them. I liked Hart and Meg and their story. How she has loved him since she was 16 and how he was too blind to what as in front of him from the very beginning added to the overall story. You felt sorry for Meg and you couldn't help wanting to yell at Hart for being so cold and stubborn, though Meg was too. Overall, I loved it. I definitely need to go back and read the first 6 books in the series.