rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Wyvern's Angel
Deborah Cooke
Something to Howl About - Christine Warren

A super quick story about a somewhat shy woman who has been banned from home due to some unmentioned action and a billionaire  playboy who doesn't believe that grizzly bears are meant to meant with only one woman for their entire life meet when he seeks out aid to find out what is causing his clan to not reproduce.  Annie is the expert and is hired to solve the problem, but from the moment they meet she knows he is her mate and he, well let's just say he opens his mouth and inserts his foot really well which causes a major gap between them for a week.  When his mom tells him that he was a major idiot, he sets out to apologize profusely and win the heart of his mate. It was super quick, but their fight when she confesses he is her mate was epic and in the end when he works to win her was perfect.  Cute story, I enjoyed it.