rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Should've Been You: A Man Enough Romance
Nicole Perkins McLaughlin
The Closer You Come (Original Heartbreakers) - Gena Showalter

Jase is an ex-con with a lot of scars and nightmares. All he wants is a quiet life and a fresh start. Brook Lynn is a small town girl trying to make ends meet and rope in her wild and crazy older sister. When they meet, he is actually in bed with her older sister, and she doesn’t give him a second thought until he dumps her into their backyard pool to cool off from her fight with her party girl sister. From that moment on they can’t help but think of each other and when he offers her a job, she can’t resist (partly because she gets fired from her other two jobs because of her sister and her health issues). I loved their chemistry. I liked that the relationship developed really slow and steady, it wasn’t rushed, it felt real. I liked how she helped him with his demons and the sparks definitely flew and were very hot. Their passion and developing love was great to watch. I loved how he was redeemed and saw that he did have a right to a happily ever after and how she was strong enough to go for what she really wanted, which was a life with Jase.