rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

A Rogue of Her Own (Windham Brides)
Grace Burrowes
Death Below Stairs -  Jennifer Ashley

Go into this knowing it isn’t a romance. It is strictly a murder mystery though she does start the very slow development of a possible romance between Kat and Daniel. If you go into it not expecting what you typically get with a Jennifer Ashley book, you won’t be disappointed. I was expecting her typical passionate story but there is no romance at all. A few stolen kisses and looks, but nothing else, so it left me disappointed. Now, will I read more, yes because I want Kat and Daniel to get together and I want to know who Daniel really is but I don’t know how long I will be willing to wait. The story was slow, sometimes so slow it was hard to stick with. It did develop the plot and conflict but it was just slower than I wanted. Daniel was a great character, he is the one that kept me interested. I wanted to know more about him and whether he likes Kat or not.