rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Wyvern's Angel
Deborah Cooke
Should've Been You: A Man Enough Romance - Nicole Perkins McLaughlin

Sweet, small town romance centering around two people who have known each other all of their lives but have thought the other didn’t like them. Jase has always loved Becca but he has also always thought he knew that she didn’t like him at all. He is best friends with her twin sister and when he gets a glimpse of Becca after several years his attraction is as strong as ever. Becca has had a secret crush on Jase since they were kids but he has always been partial to her twin sister so she has kept her distance. Now Christmas brings them all back together and when her sister gets engaged Becca tries to make sure Jase is ok and they start telling truths to each other. But the problem is that Becca is  in a long term relationship and is hoping for her own engagement soon, so when they share a kiss, she feels totally guilty and rushes home. There is drama, strife, passion, secrets and lies all rolled up into a sweet romance about two people finally getting together and finding their true happily ever after. I enjoyed it. It was strong, tense at times, had highs and lows and a good steady pace in development.