rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

A Rogue of Her Own (Windham Brides)
Grace Burrowes
Storm of Desire - Bec McMaster

Book two in Bec McMaster’s new series set in Norway, where dragons thrive and where it is deadly to be royalty, especially when you are one dragon princess who fled her human husband several years ago and is now being hunted by that very husband turned dragon slayer. Ardis left to protect the man she loves from her mother the queen, but she left in such a fashion that has left Haakon thinking a dragon stole her away, at least until Rurik sets him straight. Now Haakon wants vengeance and answers from his lying and deceitful wife. What he doesn’t expect is for that wife to seek him out and ask him for help to get her to her brother Rurik. Along the way, he starts to realize that there is more to why Ardis left all those years ago and when he discovers the truth, he is even more certain that he will fight for her and so they set out to find peace and to escape her vindictive mother and uncle. I loved their story. It was well written, strong, entertaining, action packed and passionate. It definitely left me wanting more. Can’t wait for Malin and Sirius’ story. So exciting and this one was definitely better than book one and book one was good.

A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion.