rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

A Rogue of Her Own (Windham Brides)
Grace Burrowes
In the Midnight Hour: A Contemporary Romance (Flatiron Five) - Deborah Cooke

Book three in the Flatiron Five series was passionate, with a well developed plot and great characters. Book 2, Addicted to Love, is definitely still my favorite in the series, but this one is a close second. Haley is the perfect partner for Damon and Damon has demons that need to be faced before he can find his happy ever after. Damon’s mom is dying of cancer and he hasn’t told his partners at F5 any of what he has been dealing with alone for months. They think that he has a girlfriend that he sees every Friday when in fact he is at the hospital with his mom. Haley is a nurse interested in therapeutic methods that don’t require medications and has heard that every Friday Damon gives his ailing mom a massage and it seems to help her more than the medications. She wants to see for herself, and possibly, ask him some questions about his methods. What she doesn’t expect is for him to offer to teach her. He doesn’t expect the prim little nurse to actually take him up on his offer, but when she does he is intrigued. Their relationship was hot from the start and I really like how the characters in this book, and in book 2, were honest and straightforward. They didn’t play games. They didn’t say one thing but mean another. Haley was straight up honest with Damon and it was that which pulled him in, just like Lauren and Kyle. Loved it and am definitely now looking forward to more in this series. So good.

A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion.