rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Judgment Road - Christine Feehan

The first book in the new series that spins off Sea Haven and Sisters of the Heart focus on Czar's motorcycle club members.  This book focuses on Reaper, one of Czar's enforcers.  Reaper has not known compassion and knows that he is too damaged to ever find what Czar and Blythe have together and when he sees Anya, he knows that he has to get rid of her before he does something he will regret.  Anya is running from some very unpleasant people who murdered her roommate. She knows she doesn't fit in with the biker crowd but she starts to feel safe in Casper and from the moment she set eyes on Reaper, she knew he was the one for her.  When she over hears him demand that Czar fire her and the nasty things he calls her, she realizes that he is the cold and cruel man that he portrays.  Reaper comes to her aid after some drunk bikers corner her in the parking lot of their bar and from that moment on he knew he couldn't let her go, even though he knows he can't give her what she deserves. Their love affair had highs and lows, intense moments, and when he is forced to watch as she is interrogated by his brothers he knows that he could very well lose her forever.  The scene where she is interrogated was so intense and emotional. The after path was poignant and perfect.  Their whole story was great, I had to go back and re-read several scenes they were so good.  Loved it and hate that I now I have to wait for the next one.  I am so happy to return to Sea Haven and I want more!