rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Good, the Bad, and the Duke
Janna MacGregor
Cowboy Take Me Away (A Texas Kings Novel) - Soraya Lane

Cowboy Take Me Away is book two in the Texas Kings series. I really liked watching Chase, a one-and-done player, work so hard to win the one girl he has loved for years but has never acknowledged even to himself. They met in college and she was the one and only girl to tell him no, and in that 'no' a strong friendship bloomed until one night after graduation, the two best friends gave into their passion, ruining their friendship. He hasn’t seen her in five years, so when she ends up being the AI sent to help him with his organic cattle endeavor he sees it as a second chance, but he isn’t sure what that second chance is or how far he wants to take things. She has loved him secretly since college and she hid her feelings very well. He never suspected even as he flirted and dated other girls all through their college career. But a consequence other than the loss of a friendship happened the night they gave into the passion and now she doesn’t know how to tell him that he is a father. When things are revealed, let’s just say it got ugly and tense. They had a lot to overcome and there were times I wasn’t sure how they would be able to move ahead and forgive past sins. I enjoyed their story. The conflict added an emotional tension to this story that kept me interested and it was hard to not read when I should have been working. I definitely liked book 2 better than book 1. I’m looking forward to Nate’s story next.