rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Dark Alpha's Night: A Reaper Novel (Reapers) - Donna Grant The next Reaper story was alright. I felt like they they came together quickly and once they did, it was kind of rushed. It had a novella feel to the sequence of events. It was Daire’s story so I expected and wanted more. He is the Reaper that has been following Rhi so I feel like I’ve gotten to know him the, best so for his story I wanted it more elaborate like the Dark King’s books. I wanted it to have highs and lows, passion and adventure, and more development. I did like the character of Ettie and the concept of the sword of Erith’s. What is happening to Death is adding more to the overall plot of the series and I want more from her and Cael. I did enjoy the story but it doesn’t stand out like some others in the Dark universe.  This was an enjoyable read, but because of it being Daire's story I just wanted more.