Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Duke Who Ravished Me
Diana Quincy
I Knew You Were Trouble - Soraya Lane

Book three brings us Nate, the head of the King family, and Faith, his best friends little sister, that he swore to stay away from for all times. Even though he has had the hots for her for years, he kept his promise to his friend. When she shows up on his doorstep looking for help and a safe place to stay he knows he should say no. But when she shows him the evidence of why she needs somewhere to stay and why going to her brother is a bad idea, he can’t turn her away. Now that they are living under the same roof, their friendship heats up and even Sam can’t keep them apart. I liked their story a lot.  I enjoyed watching them grow close and get to know each other better. I do have to admit though that I think I liked Chase’s book better for emotional tension. Faith and Nate’s conflict was a bit tame, though it didn’t detract from the enjoyment of their story. It was sweet, passionate, romantic, and enjoyable. All in all, a cute and great series.