rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Only With You - Nicole Perkins McLaughlin

Oh, my goodness! This was such a great, yet heartbreaking, story.  The ordeal Aiden went through as a kid, and how much he struggled to deal with it in the present while trying to be with Hannah, broke my heart.  The topic was definitely handled well, the story was perfectly paced and believable being he had to struggle with real demons. Hannah was the perfect match, but it did break my heart as she tried to get Aiden to open up and he kept putting roadblocks up.  Loved every second of their story; it was priceless, poignant, and perfect.  I am really glad Aiden got to have a happily ever and when he proposed to Hannah was both funny and beautiful. Her reaction was priceless. This is a must read and the series, I have read two thanks to NetGalley, is definitely one to put on your TBR list. I couldn't put it down.