rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

When a Duchess Says I Do (Rogues to Riches #2)
Grace Burrowes
Set the Night on Fire - Laura Trentham

I loved returning to Cottonbloom, such distinct and strong characters, and the plot was entertaining and passionate.  The love story was sweet with a bit of the emotional tension that always heightens the storyline.  Mack and Ella were perfect together, so strong they jumped off the page. The conflict of her having bought out Ford’s share of the Abbott garage, and how Mack wants the interloper gone as quickly as possible, was well executed and developed really well.  It made for such a great story. Ella hasn’t had it easy and she has made something out of her life and doesn’t want to hand over control to a man ever again.  Mack is such a take charge and manage everything kind of guy that Ella totally shakes up his well oiled life in a way he isn’t sure he wants.  I loved every second.  It was sweet.  It was beautiful.  It was romantic.  Such a great small town romance series.