rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Hero in the Highlands: A No Ordinary Hero Novel
Suzanne Enoch
The Hero (Sons of Texas) - Donna Grant

The first book in Donna Grant's Sons of Texas was refreshingly different from her Dark World universe. I enjoyed every second of this spy thriller adventure with the first of the three Loughman boys coming home to find his uncle and aunt murdered, father kidnapped, and his childhood sweetheart, that he left after graduation in order to protect her from his kind of life, neck deep in trouble with the Russians. Natalie has tried so hard to forget Owen the past 14 years since he turned his back on her and their future without explaining why, so when he shows back up to find murder and mayhem, she tries very hard to keep her distance while trying to find his father. Both have a lot to work through and while trying to do that they are dodging bullets, Russian hitmen, ties to the Russian Embassy and government, and dealing with the fact that the boys totally misjudged their father. I enjoyed their story and I look forward to the other two boys having their own adventures while trying find and save their father and keep a bio weapon out of Russian hands.