rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

In Mood Fur Love
Kate Baxter, Eve Langlais, Milly Taiden
Magic Born (The Guardian #2)
Rayanne Haines
The Protector: A Sons of Texas Novel - Donna Grant

Book two of the Sons of Texas picks up where book 1, The Hero, ends and this time it is with Cullen, the youngest, and Mia, the freelance pilot who was the last to see Orrin. They follow the breadcrumbs to try and find his father and to stop the Saints from getting their hands on the bioweapon. This one is just as good as The Hero. Definitely a spy/Jack Ryan type story line but with romance thrown in. It is delicious, adventurous, exciting, and intense. Mia and Cullen are great together and the plot line is getting better and better. The bad guys from book one, aren’t actually bad guys, Orrin might have a new love interest after 20 years of mourning his murdered wife, allies are murdered and the layers that are slowly being pealed back against the Saints are just showing even more layers and the deeper and more complex the true villains become. It was so good.