rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

In Mood Fur Love
Kate Baxter, Eve Langlais, Milly Taiden
Magic Born (The Guardian #2)
Rayanne Haines
Torched: A Dragon Romance  - Donna Grant

I have looked forward to Ulrik's story and this did not disappoint! OMG, I loved every second of it.  It is 386 pages long and I read it in one day; it was perfect and handled the backstory well and it was believable as Ulrik slowly came back into the fold with Con and Dreagan. Eilish was a strong, well developed character who was a perfect match for Ulrik. Their chemistry was explosive and they worked well together. I liked that she didn't push him or try to change him, which I believe is why she was able to win his love in the end.  It this installment we do have an epic battle between Mikkel and Usaeil vs. Con and Ulrik (that is right they fight side-by-side).  So many pieces are being moved around and Donna Grant does a really good job keeping the plot and conflicts moving along without getting confusing or complicated.  Everything flows together well. I am not going to talk about any of the plot developments because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but know that it is awesome and things that we want to happen, happen.