rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Wyvern's Angel
Deborah Cooke
My One True Highlander (No Ordinary Hero) - Suzanne Enoch

Graeme is a neighbor to the Duke of Lattimer and when the Duke of Duncraige comes to him and tells him he needs to eliminate the threat of Lattimer he refuses to do anything. However, his younger brothers decide that something needs to be done and when they stumble upon Lattimer's sister in a near by village they take matters into their own hands and kidnap her. Graeme has no idea what to do with her and he is furious with his brothers because they do not understand the situation they have put him into. Marjorie only wishes to surprise her brother and be there for his wedding.  She never expects to be kidnaped or that the man who holds her fate in his hands to be a handsome highlander bent on protecting his three brothers and his people for the Duke of Duncraige. The plot concept was good, but not as great as Hero in the Highlands. The characters are strong and entertaining but they don’t stand out like Gabriel and Fiona. The conflict is similar in this one as in book one. I did enjoyed it and I liked their story. It was an easy read and not dull. The back and forth between the two main characters were fun to watch but I definitely think Gabriel and Fiona were better overall.